Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mix My Granola

I am really excited about this post today. I came across this website and I am really mad I didn't think of this company! I love the idea! I haven't tasted it yet but I can't imagine that it will be bad.

Check out the website:
www.mixmygranola.com

Also notice it gives the nutrition information for each product (if you click "more info.") There are so many healthy nut, fruit, and "other" items you can add. Once you add them, you can click and get the nutrition info on your personal mix. Also, check out the Pre-Mixes! These sound great in case you get a little overwhelmed creating your own!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl you might find this website useful-you can download workouts from the comfort of your own home
    http://exercisetv.tv/

    I use the on demand exercise TV shows too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I will check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete